- How to set up Bridge connected?
1. Best distance between Ultraloq UL1 / UL3 / Combo smart lock and Bridge is less than 10ft. Because of the low power design and AA batteries power, the distance is limited.
2. Best distance between Bridge and Router is no more than 50ft. It's also related to the strength of the Wifi.
3. Bridge only works with 2.4GHz Wifi,
5GHz Wifidoes not work.
4. Bridge does not support any PPPoE internet and Static IP Address Internet.
4. Make sure U-tec App (Not Ultraloq APP) is the latest version in App Store or Google Play.
5. Press the Wifi icon of Bridge for 5 seconds, then re-plug Bridge. The indicator will keep Yellow.
6. Pair Bridge in U-tec App.
- How to use Ultraloq UL1 smart lock via U-tec App?
Search "U-tec" in App Store (IOS) and Google Play (Android) download the app
- How to program my fingerprint or code on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock for the first time?
Please watch this step-by-step video guide. Watch it on Youtube
- How to initialize Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock to factory default?
Please follow the steps below.
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Find a small paper clip and stick one end into the reset button hole.
3. Press and hold the reset button at least for 5 seconds until a beep is audible.
Please note all information on the lock will be deleted.
In case you forget your Admin Code, you can initialize the lock and be able to set Admin Code again.
- How to place your fingerprint properly on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock?
Here are some tips for how to place your fingerprint in a proper way during fingerprint registration and verification, which will help a lot in use.
1. It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2. Please follow the correct way each time to ensure a high acceptance rate.
3. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
4. Please note that dry, wet, oily or dirty fingers may affect the fingerprint identification.
5. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
6. In case of low recognition rate, please delete the original registered fingerprint and register it again.
- My fingerprint doesn't work on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock.
Here are some possible reasons and solutions.
1. If your fingerprint works sometimes, here are some tips.
1) It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register and verify your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2) If your fingerprint is dry, please try to moisturize it by touching your forehead.
3) If your fingerprint is dirty, please try to clean it.
4) You might need to delete your fingerprint and register it again if you didn't follow the instruction above during registration.
a. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
b. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
2. If your fingerprint never works, it is most likely it hasn't been registered. Please register again.
- Installation Attention for Ultraloq Combo AutoBolt
Please confirm eight installation attentions.
NOTICE: ANY WRONG STEP WILL LEAD TO THE WHOLE INSTALLATION ALL FAILED.
1. Make sure cylinder tailpiece is adaptive for the thickness of the door.
2. Please don't insert the mechanical key into the DeadBolt.
3. Keep the Bolt shrink and the cylinder tailpiece of DeadBolt horizontal.
4. Keep the knob of AutoBolt is Unlock position.
5. Make sure the gap between UL1 and AutoBolt (edge to edge) is less than 3-7/16'' (85mm).
6. Make sure UL1 and AutoBolt must be lined up (AutoBolt Upper, UL1 Lower).
7. Make sure there is nothing blocking between UL1 and AutoBolt.
8. Make sure all batteries of UL1 and AutoBolt have good power.
- How can I add a new User in new Ultraloq UL3 smart lever lock?
After activating the lock,
press "↵" on touch keypad for 3 seconds, after you see "Menu" on LCD,
press "1" → "Add user",
press "↵" → "Enter User ID ", please enter the user ID,
press "↵" → "Finger or Code", enroll fingerprint or code twice.
"Sucess" will pop up if success.
Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock Programming
Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock Installation
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact our customer support.
Register your product to receive faster tech support and extended warranty