Your search for 'Operation' has returned no results.
- How to use Ultraloq UL1 smart lock in Standalone Mode?
- Does Ultraloq UL1 / Combo / UL3 BT smart lock support Smart Home Hub like Wink or SmartThings?
We are working on the integration with all major smart home platforms. Wink and SmartThings are definitely in our product road map. You need to have Ultraloq Bridge.
- Does Ultraloq UL1 / Combo / UL3 BT smart lock support Alexa or IFTTT?
Yes, you will need to have Ultraloq Bridge for Alexa and IFTTT.
- Do I need to pay for monthly fee for sharing eKey and other features in App?
No, it is free.
- How long is battery life of Ultraloq UL1?
Ultraloq UL1 is powered by 4 X Alkaline AA batteries for up to 8,000 times access. That is to say battery life is up to 1 year on an average use of 20 times access per day. You will also get low battery alert via beeps, red LED flashing and notifications in app when your Ultraloq can still be unlocked for hundreds of times so you will have more than enough time to replace the batteries.
- What are the max users we can program to Ultraloq UL1 / Combo smart lock?
Total 100 users. Each user can register fingerprint, key fob, and smartphone to unlock.
- Can I still unlock Ultraloq UL1 smart lock if the batteries die?
Yes, you can just use a coin to remove the battery cover and exchange batteries (2 X Alkaline AA batteries) from outside.
- Can I open Ultraloq UL1 / Combo smart lock if I don’t have my phone with me?
Yes, you can use your fingerprint or key fob to unlock.
- Can I open Ultraloq UL3 BT smart lock if I don’t have internet access?
Yes, you can use your fingerprint, code or your smartphone via Bluetooth to unlock.
- Can I open Ultraloq UL1 / Combo smart lock if I don’t have internet access?
Yes, you can use your fingerprint, key fob or your smartphone via Bluetooth to unlock.
- Does Ultraloq UL1 / UL3 auto relock smart lock?
Yes, it auto relocks in 4 seconds. You can also set it to Free Passage or Lockout mode.
- How to reset UL1 as factory default?
Use a paperclip to pin the Reset hole for 5 seconds. The Reset hole is on the side of the Internal Assembly.
Note: Reset UL1 to factory reset mode. All data will be erased.
After reset UL1, UL1 can be unlocked with any fingerprint or key fob, and UL1 will beep 6 times and LED will stay red as a notice.
- How to program my fingerprint or code on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock for the first time?
Please watch this step-by-step video guide. Watch it on Youtube
- How to initialize Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock to factory default?
Please follow the steps below.
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Find a small paper clip and stick one end into the reset button hole.
3. Press and hold the reset button at least for 5 seconds until a beep is audible.
Please note all information on the lock will be deleted.
In case you forget your Admin Code, you can initialize the lock and be able to set Admin Code again.
- How to place your fingerprint properly on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock?
Here are some tips for how to place your fingerprint in a proper way during fingerprint registration and verification, which will help a lot in use.
1. It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2. Please follow the correct way each time to ensure a high acceptance rate.
3. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
4. Please note that dry, wet, oily or dirty fingers may affect the fingerprint identification.
5. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
6. In case of low recognition rate, please delete the original registered fingerprint and register it again.
- My fingerprint doesn't work on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock.
Here are some possible reasons and solutions.
1. If your fingerprint works sometimes, here are some tips.
1) It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register and verify your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2) If your fingerprint is dry, please try to moisturize it by touching your forehead.
3) If your fingerprint is dirty, please try to clean it.
4) You might need to delete your fingerprint and register it again if you didn't follow the instruction above during registration.
a. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
b. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
2. If your fingerprint never works, it is most likely it hasn't been registered. Please register again.
- I am not sure where I am at in programming Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock.
In this case, we recommend you to initialize your lock and program it again.
- How to set the Main Stream and Sub Stream for CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder?
Click "Encode", select the channel and set.
- Why does my hard drive stop recording after it is full on CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder?
Click "Advanced" and you can see "Disk". Check "Auto Overwrite" in "Disk-full operation".
- How can I set the Video Mask on CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder?
Click "Channel" and you can see "Video Mask" on the right. Select the color and click "Set mask area" to set.
- How can I set the user, administrator and their authorization level on CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4?
Click "Advanced" and you can see "User" on the left. Set the user name and the authorization level.
- CamGuadian H2-N8E network video recorder and cameras are connected but I cannot see any video on LCD?
Please confirm if your router or switch supports DHCP and DHCP has been activated. If not, please manually add the devices in Setup Wizard.
- How do I delete the stored video in CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder?
You are not allowed to delete any stored video due to security reason. The new recording will automatically overwrite the oldest video when the hard disk drive is full.
- How can I set video quality in CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder?
Click “Image Setting” on the top of the video and set all parameters.
- How can I solve Real-time video loss issue for CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder?
1. Make sure the camera's power and network cables are properly connected.
2. Make sure your CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 video recorder is connected to router which supports DHCP and DHCP function is activated.
3. Click "Main Menu".
4. Click IPC interface, select that camera and click "Delete". Click the "Search" to search IPC. Select the camera and click "Add all". Then you will see the video appear on the screen.
- How can I upgrade CamGuardian H2-N84 / H2-D4 video recorder?
1. You can download the latest version of software to your USB flash, plug into H2-N8E / H2-D4 and follow some simple instructions.
2. Upgrade it directly in the interface below. Just click "Upgrade" and it's done.
Your search for 'Operation' has returned no results.