Your search for 'Installation' has returned no results.
- Why does my CamGuardian A1 / A2 camera image show bright spots and circles at night?
1. Please check if the IR area of your camera is blocked by the stand.
Please note the camera stand cannot block the passage where IR light goes through.
2. Please check if there is reflective surface in the area your camera monitors. Reflective surface will cause IR reflection and bright circles.
- How can I setup my CamGuardian H2D44A1 / H2D44B1 camera system?
- Can I use longer extension cables for my CamGuardian A2 / B2 cameras?
CamGuardian NVR systems use Ethernet cabling to connect IP cameras to a NVR through either the built in Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch in the NVR, or by connecting the cameras to the network on a standalone PoE switch.
Extension cable options:
IP cameras use CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cables to communicate with the NVR. These are standard Ethernet cables that you can get from your local home improvement store.
Option 1: Connect cameras directly to NVR
You can use CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cables to extend the cameras up to 300ft / 100m from the NVR. It is recommended to use a single run between the NVR and camera.
Option 2: Connect cameras to network
Extensions up to 600ft / 182m (2 runs of 300ft Ethernet cables) can be made by connecting cameras to your local network using an accessory PoE switch.
For flexibility, it is also possible to connect IP cameras to your router. You can use CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cables to extend the cameras up to 300ft / 100m from the router. If IP cameras are connected to a device that does not support PoE, you must connect a power adapter to the camera. Check your camera's specifications to find a compatible power adapter.
NOTE: You must connect the IP cameras to the same router the NVR is connected to. A short setup process is required to ensure your NVR can connect to and record your cameras (check your NVR's manual for details). CamGuardian does not support connecting to the cameras directly or recording without using the NVR.
- What cameras are compatible with CamGuardian H2-N8E / H2-D4 camera system?
H2-N8E supports most Onvif compatible IP cameras and H2-D4 supports Analog cameras.
- How can I setup my CamGuardian H2N8E4A2 / H2N8E4B2 system?
- Can I use longer extension cables for my CamGuardian A1 / B1 cameras?
A 75-5 coaxial cable is expected to reach up to 600 meters.
- What can I do if I cannot install or remove the Ultraloq UL3 smart lever lock?
1. Check our online installation video.
2. Contact one of our recommended installers.
- Ultraloq UL1 User Manual V1.0
- Ultraloq Bridge User Manual V1.0
- Ultraloq Deadbolt Cover Plate Installation Guide
- Ultraloq UL3 BT Installation Guide
- Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock Installation Guide
- CamGuardian B1 / B2 Drill Template
- CamGuardian A1 / A2 Drill Template
- CamGuardian H2N8E4A2 / H2N8E4B2 Setup Wizard
- CamGuardian H2N8E4A2 / H2N8E4B2 Quick Start Guide
- CamGuardian H2D44A1 / H2D44B1 Quick Start Guide
- Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock Drill Template