My fingerprint doesn't work on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock.
Here are some possible reasons and solutions.
1. If your fingerprint works sometimes, here are some tips.
1) It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register and verify your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2) If your fingerprint is dry, please try to moisturize it by touching your forehead.
3) If your fingerprint is dirty, please try to clean it.
4) You might need to delete your fingerprint and register it again if you didn't follow the instruction above during registration.
a. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
b. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
2. If your fingerprint never works, it is most likely it hasn't been registered. Please register again.