How to place your fingerprint properly on UL3 BT / UL3?
Here are some tips for how to place your fingerprint in a proper way during fingerprint registration and verification, which will help a lot in use.
1. It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2. Please follow the correct way each time to ensure a high acceptance rate.
3. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
4. Please note that dry, wet, oily or dirty fingers may affect the fingerprint identification.
5. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
6. In case of low recognition rate, please delete the original registered fingerprint and register it again.