Fingerprint Tips for U-Bolt Pro
1. Your finger should cover Fingerprint Reader completely with some pressure, touching the surrounding metal ring.
2. Make sure that your finger and Fingerprint Reader are clean and dry. For Fingerprint Reader, use a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe off any dirt or debris.
3. Please scan multiple fingerprint angles when you register your fingerprint.
4. While scanning your finger, you shouldn't tap too quickly or move your finger around.
5. If you have trouble enrolling one finger, try another.
6. U-Bolt Pro fingerprint sensor has self-study function which the verification rate will be improved after multiple success .