1. It is highly recommended to follow the user manual and the above illustration to register your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader for a better identification.
2. Please follow the correct way each time to ensure a high acceptance rate.
3. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
4. Please note that dry, wet, oily or dirty fingers may affect the fingerprint identification.
5. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
6. In case of low recognition rate, please delete the original registered fingerprint and register it again.